Inspired Creative Design is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes, by continuing to use this site you consent
1. What We Collect.
- We collect the following information: Your name & contact information including email address & Demographic information such as postcode and address this is specific to the order and given when completing the order. Included in this is the I.P address of the device used to place an order or use this site. This is to verify the order is genuine.
- Other information we collect whilst you use this site is related to customer use and products that are looked at, surveys and / or offers using an email address, may be requested and collected such as Newsletter subscriptions. This can be removed at any time by unsubscribing.
- What we do with the information we gather. When an order is placed we collect personal information, we do this in order for us: To process your order, to obtain payment, process your order & internal record keeping. We may use the information to improve our products and services. We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided, if you have subscribed to our newsletter. We may also use the information to customise the website according to our customers interests.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect on-line.
- Please check any website's security before you enter any personal details. Look out for the 'https' marking at the beginning or the url and for the padlock / unbroken key icon to the right hand side of the address bar.
- Use Strong Passwords to create unique passwords that can't easily be guessed. Avoid common words or people's names and remember to change your passwords regularly. Do not use the same password across multiple websites. Top Tip! Make sure your passwords are at least 8 characters long, a mixture of upper and lower case letters and include some numbers too.
- We will never ask for your password, card security details or PayPal security details, either by email or telephone.
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps our site remember your history or order related pages or lets you remember your username for our site. Cookies allow our website to respond to you as an individual. The website can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We may, at times use traffic log cookies to identify which pages and products are being used or looked at. This helps us analyse data about website traffic and improve our website, in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and product comparison based on historical use.
- Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us through this site. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. A cookie will have a life of around 30 days, when they normally expire and are removed by your device.
4. Links to other websites.
- Our website may contain links to other websites. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- The photo tool linking to your Facebook or Instagram account does not share any information with this site, beyond the use of your photo / s. We have no access to your accounts and no data is transmitted or stored other than the photo you choose to use.
5. Your information
- By using our site, you consent to process personal information relating to your use of this website and the information we collect through that use and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
- You agree that you are responsible for the security and use of any user names or passwords needed to access the website or any part of it. You must take all reasonable steps to ensure that these user names and passwords are kept confidential and secure and that you do not allow any unauthorised person to access the site using your user name or password.
- You warrant that the details, of which you supply to us are correct, and not misleading, we reserve the right to terminate your account without notice.
6. Controlling your personal information.
- Your card and / or payment Information is not stored by this website but is processed by PayPal or World Pay using secure payment gateways.
- The order payment is processed using a token scheme, this site will only hold the 'token' and as such will not hold any card numbers or personal card details above the minimum in order to delver to you the customer.
- You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes such as newsletter subscription, you may change your mind at any time by writing, unsubscribing or emailing us.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us or email. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. You have access to your account under the information tab, if you have created and account, you are able to modify this information at any time. If you have checked out with the guest checkout, this information will only be used for the order it is relevant to.
6.1. Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to any third parties, we will not transfer personal information.
7. You and your photos.
- You agree only to send to us images to which you own the copyright (e.g. you took the photographs or they were taken with your permission with your camera) or images which you are authorised to send to us. You agree not to infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party.
- You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms or other material which is malicious or harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990.
- Any material otherwise obtained through use of the site is used at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the use of any such material.
- Any liability we may have to you shall be limited to the reprinting of the Images and the products.
- Please be aware that in the case of personalised photo products, the size and quality of the photo provided is key to the final look of the product. A smaller photo for a larger product will need to be enlarged and will therefore loose some quality and sharpness. Note the size of the finished product and enlarge your photo accordingly for the best quality finished product before you send it to us. We cannot be held responsible for the quality of the final product if it is the fault of the original photo, be it either size or quality.
- Copyright infringement when used with the on-line design tool. Your photographic and / or artwork uploads should not infringe third-party rights or statutory regulations. This includes trademarks, copyrights and personality rights. To use a artwork, photo, logo, etc. you need to hold the rights to the artwork - (provided that such rights exist in the first place.) Personal rights and defamation can include but are not limited to pictures of celebrities, Watermarked Photos, signed artwork ext all must not be used without the correct permission. If photo's and / or artwork has been used to create an order we reserve the write to delete the image and refund the order.
- When using the upload photo tool your ownership of the image uploaded continues, uploading your image to our site does not transfer the ownership or any usage writes to us.
- Photo's uploaded to our server through our site will be delete after a time, when the server folder is purged. Photo's stored local used for printing the order, will also be removed periodically.
- Your photo's will not be used, accessed, moved or copied and will not be accessed by anyone other than for the order it related to.
8. How long we keep your information
- We keep your information only so long as we need it to fulfil the order to you and for the purposes described in this policy.
- Order details including items ordered, customer name, address, and contact details are stored as records for tax and accounting purposes.
- We also require this information to comply with any legal and / or regulatory obligations, including but not limited to resolving disputes and/ or proof of payment. Generally keeping this order related information for 4 years.
9. How To Contact Us.
Inspired Creative Design
230 Old Laira Road,
Telephone: 01752 514159
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Contact Form: Here.
10. Privacy Laws useful links.
EU law on data protection Read about it here.